[Pharo-project] ConfigurationOfMocketry + Help

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 20:24:25 CET 2010

Hi Denis,

I've commited Mocketry-Help and ConfigurationOfMocketry is in
MetacelloRepository.

I removed SMock-SUnit from the Configuration but SMock is still here for
Mocketry-Tests (it may be good enough for a first release).

I have 3 tests failing from SMock:

SMProxyTest>>#testDefaultInspectString
SMProxyTest>>#testDefaultDebugString
SMProxyTest>>#testDefaultPrintString