[Pharo-project] [ANN] Pharo 1.1.1 OneClickCogVm

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 17:56:52 CEST 2010

Hi. This is not an official release. I didn't do all the formal procedure
for releasing a Pharo image. My idea is try to push CogVM and try to get as
much as testers as possible. Try to report issues and help Eliot. For that
purpose, I think  having a one click image is worth it.

So.....I build a Pharo dev on top of the PharoCore 1.1.1 (which has some
fixes over 1.1 and the CogVM necessary changes). I build the image with
exactly the same versions of the external packages than Pharo 1.1.

If you want to download that this Pharo1.1.1 dev image that works with Cog
here is the link:

https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/27516/Pharo-1.1.1-dev10.09.1.zip

In addition, and thanks to Lukas, we could generate OneClicks with CogVM.
Here you can have a OneClick using the above image:

https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/27524/Pharo-1.1.1-OneClickCogVM.zip

Notice that this is not an official release and that there are
failing/errors tests. I've already sent emails for them and hopefully
someone may fix them. The only thing is not supported is the TestCoverage
(since it uses objects as methods, with is not yet supported in CogVM).

Cheers

Mariano