[Pharo-project] Solarized Color Scheme

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Fri Apr 1 13:22:33 CEST 2011

I remember there were some discussions about (theme / syntax highlighting) colors on this list in the past, and someone said that picking good colors is an art. I came across this site:

	http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized

And it seems to me that this could be a good basis for a professional color scheme in one of Pharo's look and feels. As a fan / user of Glamorous, using the light theme on top of it would seem great.

I am just posting this as a way to bookmark this link and because it might be useful.

Solarized is MIT licensed.

Sven