[Pharo-project] who is using softSqueak and standard Squeak

Patrick Barroca patrick.barroca at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 15:04:25 CEST 2011

Hello,

Just to say that I have now a simple theme extending UITheme with the look
of Glamourous and the support of squeak windows colour management.

Since I worked in 1.2 I have yet to verify how this load in Pharo 1.3 and
then I will publish it ;)

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 3:50 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr

--
Patrick Barroca