[Pharo-project] Issue 3933 in pharo: Better behavior for selection in PluggableListMorphOfMany and PluggableMorphListMorphOfMany

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Fri Apr 1 16:36:29 CEST 2011

Owner: Benjamin... at gmail.com
Labels: Nautilus

New issue 3933 by Benjamin... at gmail.com: Better behavior for selection in
PluggableListMorphOfMany and PluggableMorphListMorphOfMany

When you tip characters, instead of selecting the matching element and to
add it in the current selection, it just move the view to show the matching
element.

AS soon as I understand how highlighting is done, I will try to do like for
MorphTreeMorph, ie habe another color for search

Attachments:
	PluggableListMorphOfMany.BenjaminVanRyseghem.3.cs  1.4 KB
	PluggableMorphListMorphOfMany.BenjaminVanRyseghem.1.cs  1.5 KB