[Pharo-project] who is using softSqueak and standard Squeak

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 10:38:48 CEST 2011

On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 10:14 AM, Marcus Denker <marcus.denker at inria.fr>wrote:

> On Apr 2, 2011, at 9:55 AM, laurent laffont wrote:
>
> Patrick,
>
> I think we should have a ConfigurationOfPharoThemes with all the themes you
> have made + current ones. I can help (may be a good subject for a our weekly
> coding-dojo)
>
> PharoCore should have only one theme I think.
>

> And in turn this means that pharo full has *all* of them? Nonono... it has
> already *far* too much stuff nobody cares about.

I'm not saying that Pharo should have all of them.   We can have:
- ConfigurationOfPharoThemes project latestVersion load:#default   =>  load
the most used themes (ex: Glamour + Watery2) - for Pharo Full
- ConfigurationOfPharoThemes project latestVersion load:#softSqueak  for the
few (?) people who want to use softSqueak for example.

So ConfigurationOfPharoThemes will be an easy way to reference all working
themes

Laurent.