[Pharo-project] Announcement real problems - please read and comment.

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sat Apr 2 12:13:31 CEST 2011

> PPS. There's a neat method called #on:send:to:,  which would be perfect for the different actions in RPackage-SystemIntegration.

I'm trying to understand how this on:send:to: would help us.
Because
	Nautilus registered to system announcer
Now I do not understand why RPackageOrganizer should not register to systemAnnouncer too.
And even if we use on:send:to: who can garantee that the on:send:to: will notify first the RPackageOrganizer and
not that an announcement will reach the browser before.

What was your idea?