[Pharo-project] http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/VM/VM.r2378/

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 19:45:07 CEST 2011

Thanks Eliot.

Eliot I would really love to ship next DrGeo for XO OLPC laptop with COG VM.

DrGeo was downloaded several thousand of times for this laptop, and I
guess there are even more as usually these laptops are just cloned for once.

Your COG VM could be deployed largely to this laptop, and the VM will
have an impact as this small kid laptop are pretty slow.

Yet I have improved a lot DrGeo this last days to render locus curve
faster and better, but every improvement is good to take.

Now the only feature preventing to deploy DrGeo on XO with COG is the
unworking Locale plugin.

I have reported there what happen and the result of the steps you asked
me to follow

http://code.google.com/p/cog/issues/detail?id=1

Hilaire

--