[Pharo-project] [ANN] For testing: 1.2.1 One-Click

Toon Verwaest toon.verwaest at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 18:31:54 CEST 2011

> The thing is that all things, even the smallest tiniest triviality, happens if someone *does* it. Nothing happens by itself.
I'm probably very naive here; and also a bit lazy and so on... So: could
you point me at a short text that describes exactly what I have to do to
get any line of code into a new Pharo?

Like I figured out that these syntax coloring and compiling of traits
happens in a strange scope... how can I push this immediately back? I
just got used to always including these changes in my own repos since I
didn't know how to get access to such changes immediately; nor how to
properly publish them.

My own main goal isn't Pharo, although I really like Pharo and would
like to contribute whatever I do back to Pharo. So knowing about the
streamlined process will help me push the small changes I do back. And
yes, sorry, I'm lazy ;-)

cheers,
Toon