[Pharo-project] [ANN 1.2] 1.2.1 Full Release Image

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 09:24:25 CEST 2011

On 3 April 2011 10:28, Marcus Denker <marcus.denker at inria.fr> wrote:

> On Apr 3, 2011, at 10:22 AM, Lukas Renggli wrote:
>
>> A pity that broken OB code is used, nevertheless it is quite usable.
>>

> Yes, and I added a bug report on March 22:
>
>        http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=3842
>
> But nobody cared to react. So how important can it be?

:)

One good feature i found on drupal site, that its automatically
closing the issues
if there is no activity after two weeks. Closed with label
"unresolved" or "unattended" ..
but the idea is that if nobody cared to fix it, then its not so
important.. and there's always a way to reopen an issue later.

> There are two possibilities:
>
>        -> Postponing the release because it's not perfect.
>            (We are doing this for *3 Months* already)
>
>        -> Not release and wait another 3 Months.
>

>        Marcus
>

> --
> Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de

Best regards,