[Pharo-project] [ANN 1.2] 1.2.1 Full Release Image

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Mon Apr 4 11:16:48 CEST 2011

On 03 Apr 2011, at 09:35, Marcus Denker wrote:

> 	https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/28435/Pharo-1.2.1-11.04.03.zip
>

> 	Marcus

Marcus et al,

I have to agree with Laurent: you and the rest of Pharo are being way too modest here. Like most users I have been waiting for 1.2.x to be announced with a big splash. I know and understand how it has been a long and boring process at the end.

Like you said, a release is just a release: a group of developers deciding that the current state of the system is 'good enough'. I have been using a #12333 hudson/jenkins built Seaside 3.0.3 image for more than a month for development and server deployment and it has been a very nice experience (in other words, it worked perfectly).

So, from my part: thank you for all the efforts, the results are fantastic!

So please, organize some kind of splash!

Regards,

Sven