[Pharo-project] Pharo sprint at Brussels Friday 15th of April

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Mon Apr 4 11:41:16 CEST 2011

Hi guys,

Time flies... I had forgotten all about it ;-)

So here is the info:

Place: Software Languages Lab, 10th floor of building F, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium

Directions: http://www.vub.ac.be/english/infoabout/campuses/index.html#etterbeek
Map: http://www.vub.ac.be/english/infoabout/campuses/etterbeek.html

In case you have trouble finding it, please phone Andy: +32 494 42 32 56 or Johan: +32 476 78 64 45
If you are coming by car, you will need a barcode to access the campus. I will send that in a following email.

cheers
Johan