[Pharo-project] Issue 3950 in pharo: SequenceableCollection>>#findBinary and friends (wrong exceptionBlock, delegation)

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Mon Apr 4 13:51:20 CEST 2011

Comment #2 on issue 3950 by sven.van... at gmail.com:
SequenceableCollection>>#findBinary and friends (wrong exceptionBlock,
delegation)

You're right, that issue deals with the same subject, and from a first
look, modulo some units tests, should solve the issue that I raised.

I did not know that a multi argument #cull:[cull:[cull:]] silently skipped
arguments until the block's argument count matches.

I should have searched the issue list first, thanks for the pointer.

Sven