[Pharo-project] Transcript rant

Fernando Olivero fernando.olivero at usi.ch
Mon Apr 4 14:46:19 CEST 2011

Transcript could be polymorphic with a Stream, not necessarily a
subclass. Lets identify the methods that are missing and add them. For
instance, existing methods are: Transcript class >> nextPutAll:
aString.

Transcript is the model. TranscriptMorph is the view. Currently the
morph just displays a Form showing the model's contents. Wouldn't take
much to alter to present a TextMorph ( read-only right?).

Transcript behavior is in the class side because somehow its mimicking
a singleton, Transcript is still supposed to be unique in the image.
And thread safe, and enabling logging to file also.

Fernando