[Pharo-project] [SPAM] Re: [ANN 1.2] 1.2.1 Full Release Image

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Mon Apr 4 16:19:02 CEST 2011

On Apr 4, 2011, at 4:09 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:

> On 04 Apr 2011, at 15:40, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> Please help because we have not the steam for the splash organization.
>
> So we poor users have to do all the work ??
>
> Seriously, what is the easiest/fastest way to get to a rough list of the changes between 1.1.1 and 1.2.1 ?
>
> From that list we could try to make a readable list for release notes and then we could try to make a list of bullet points / highlights.

Mariano started a list:

	http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/ActionsInPharoOneDotTwo

All things done should have a tracker entry:

http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=1&q=milestone=1.2
http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=1&q=Milestone%3D1.2-DevImage

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.