[Pharo-project] aciotns done in 1.2 please help Re: [ANN 1.2] 1.2.1 Full Release Image

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:48:32 CEST 2011

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 4:46 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <sven at beta9.be> wrote:

> On 04 Apr 2011, at 16:41, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
>
> > OK, I will start reading through these lists and compare with what was
> written about the previous releases and see if I can come up with something
> by tomorrow.
> >

> > What I did is: I spent 1 hour reading issues tagged as 1.2 and write down
> the most important ones or just the topic. FOr example, for a certain topic
> there are several issues. so, I just wrote the topic once.
>
> Your list looks just great Mariano, can I consider it to be complete ?

I don't know.  I think this is not really important (why I send the email?)
grrr

anyway, I think we should realease NOW, and this should not a stopper. If
the rest is ready, then we release, with that list, as it is now. If you can
come tomorrow wiht more aactions, even better.

Users will judge with their own use, not with a hand written list

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com