[Pharo-project] [ANN 1.2] 1.2.1 Full Release Image

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:58:25 CEST 2011

I started to try to release 1.2. Not only I did the list of changes but
also:

1) I asked if people still wanted the background:
http://forum.world.st/Do-you-want-to-add-the-background-picture-to-the-image-like-we-did-with-Pharo-1-1-td3350726.html#a3355332
results: negative. So, no backgrund. White as it is now.

2) I asked what people wanted that used to be in 1.1:
http://forum.world.st/Do-we-want-this-for-Pharo-1-2-and-futures-td3350721.html
guess how many replies? TWO.
results: I would only nclude the installScript. I guess that Hudson could do
that very easy, doesn't it ?  marcus ?

3) I wrote down the pending lists:
http://forum.world.st/Last-pending-things-for-Pharo-1-2-tp3350731p3350731.html

Sorry, I cannot do more.