[Pharo-project] Transcript rant

Toon Verwaest toon.verwaest at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 20:22:27 CEST 2011

> Ok so how do we make progress?
My favorite strategy: reimplement and replace.
If this means I'll have to do it... I can, but not this month. It will
of course mean that everybody who relies on the old code will break...
so we might need a transitional compatibility class; although I think
that these users should just rewrite their code. It doesn't make sense
whatsoever.

I don't have too much knowledge about the whole architecture though; and
I'd prefer to spend time on getting my classbuilder in a state that it
can be incorporated safely. That would be progress.

cheers,
Toon