[Pharo-project] Draft Pharo 1.2.1 Release Announcement

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Tue Apr 5 10:07:28 CEST 2011

On 05 Apr 2011, at 09:47, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Thanks Sven. I would like to remark the ammount of fixes issues.
> Is there an easy why to know this?

Yeah, it would be cool to add some statistics, like N fixes or commits, R issues solved, reduced the core complexity from X classes and Y methods to X' classes and Y' methods, but I cannot easily get to that.

Is it not so that 1.2 started with #12000 and that we are now on #12345, so that makes 345 version tags, but of course not all of them are of equal size/importance.

If we can't get this half right, we probably better drop it, no ?