[Pharo-project] Hudson is not friendly to show us the used scripts ?

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Tue Apr 5 10:34:19 CEST 2011

On Apr 5, 2011, at 10:26 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Maybe it is me that I am not finding it in the web interface. I am really interested in being able to see the scripts that Hudson uses for its own usage.
>
> For example, how does Hudson run all the tests from code (not using the TestRunner) ?  and how does he write that in the correct output that Hudson wants?
>
> It would be nice if all used Hudson scrips are available somehow.

There are two components:

1) The config of Hudson what to do for a Project. That you can see if you are admin.
2) The scripts used. These are the ones of Lukas: https://github.com/renggli/builder
    To edit these, one needs a shell-account on the build slave.

Marcus

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.