[Pharo-project] Issue 3957 in pharo: MethodWrappers left method after uninstall

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Tue Apr 5 16:11:14 CEST 2011

Updates:

Comment #3 on issue 3957 by marianopeck: MethodWrappers left method after
uninstall

"I think that's ok to follow the lookup, because the inherited selectors
are part of the behavior of the class, but i think it's a good idea to have
a form to restrict that."

yes, because the user can do a mess with that. The easiest way is to trhow
an error. Then the user can always do the method lookup by himself and do a
installOn: with the correct class and selector.

"Anyway, in any of the two cases, after the uninstall process, the class
should be clean"

I agree. I will try to provide a solution (taking int account yours). I
will let you know.

Daniel...BTW, which is your particular use for MethodWrappers? I mean, why
are you using them for? I am just curious...