[Pharo-project] Draft Pharo 1.2.1 Release Announcement

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Tue Apr 5 22:27:15 CEST 2011

On Apr 5, 2011, at 10:21 PM, Casimiro de Almeida Barreto wrote:

> I suggest some corrections at: "DEVImageWorkspaces
> openExternalProjectWorkspace".
>
> O2 does not install according to instructions and installing it other
> ways result in error.
> Aida has pending dependencies (Swazoo, I guess because Seaside installs
> Swazoo2)
> etc.

I removed the O2 description!!!!!

I removed it, waited for Hudson to build the release, downloaded, checked, and it was gone.

There is even a tracker entry:

So now why in the world is it there now?

I think we should really find someone else for managing the Full image build scripts.
I am definitly to dumb to get anything to work.

	Marcus
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.