[Pharo-project] Draft Pharo 1.2.1 Release Announcement

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Tue Apr 5 22:27:48 CEST 2011

Thanks, Sven!

I've put the page online
- as a blog entry on the news page: http://www.pharo-project.org/news
- the release page: http://www.pharo-project.org/pharo-download/release-1-2-1

(I've slightly edited some of the bullet point items to fit on one line)

Thanks Laurent for the translation. I've linked to the wiki page you created.

As far as I see there's one thing missing on the website: the download sticker for the one click image (top right on the page) still points to 1.1.1. I'll try to change the sticker and link tomorrow morning.

Regarding the one click image, on the download page we linked to 1.1.1 with and without COG. Do we still have this distinction?

Cheers,
Adrian