[Pharo-project] abouth nautilus and the removal of CodeHolder hierarchy

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Wed Apr 6 08:01:13 CEST 2011

It is not.
The idea is to have a default browser and set of tools that we can use
in bare core image and that are not based on toolBuilder or stringHolder.
After if Glamour produces a nice IDE then we can load it and use it.
In addition benjamin is fixing a lot of problems in default widgets like multiple selection,
hilighting....

Stef