[Pharo-project] A lil simplification of MorphTreeNodeMorph

Alain Plantec alain.plantec at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 09:45:15 CEST 2011

Le 06/04/2011 08:57, Igor Stasenko a écrit :

>> another point, try all examples in Morphic-MorphTreeWidget-Examples.
>> now, the height of each row is constant.
> Yes, so what it should be instead?
it should be dependent on the content height, so as it was before.
another problem is the spacers removal.
now, the horizontal positioning is broken (they was here to take into
account the vertical resizers width)
see the screen shots.

try SimpleGridExample new open before and after the changes.
to exhibit the problem, change the resizerWidth from 2 to 12 as an example
(just set it to 12 in SimpleGridExample>>treeMorph)

I think that MorphTreeMorph can't be efficient for very big lists
because each row may contain a lot of morphs.
This is why I've also implemented LazyMorphTreeMorph.
Try it, it is very much efficient but badly implemented.
I think it should use a background process to build the list
(something like what you did for the annotation pane).

Cheers
Alain