[Pharo-project] Actions done in 1.3

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 10:17:21 CEST 2011

Planning is also important.

Time is good, but another thing is i think we should think about,
what features we want to be in new release, and do not release until
they delivered.

Besides bug fixing and minor improvements, there should be some
functionality which we want to have in new release,
so then you could say: 1.x is better than previous because of A,B,C,
but not because a,b,c  ( capital letters is major stuff, while regular
ones is for minor stuff ) :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.