[Pharo-project] A lil simplification of MorphTreeNodeMorph

Alain Plantec alain.plantec at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 11:21:59 CEST 2011

Le 06/04/2011 10:23, Igor Stasenko a écrit :

> Btw, why in this grid example it uses tree morph?
>
> As to me it sounds a bit of abuse.
>
> Tree morph widget should focus on displaying trees, but not grids.
> I think it would be better to use separate widget for representing the grids,
> because obviously a data model for grids is not quite same as for
> tree, and thus it could use different strategy to generate/represent
> grid data.
ah ah! yes, I agree again that it is not appropriate.
lists and trees are very similar but not grid.
these examples are here to show how to use the widget and for testing
purpose.
btw, It make me remember that nullpointer's solution for grid was much
more efficient. I don't know for the rest but maybe it could be
interesting to
look at it's widgets. maybe all we need is there.
Alain