[Pharo-project] Transcript rant

Fernando Olivero fernando.olivero at usi.ch
Wed Apr 6 13:54:38 CEST 2011

Hi Stef, i will as an initial step take Igor's suggestion and make
Transcript a global wich points to an instance of TranscriptModel (
the new name i propose for the current class taken from CUIS).

I still believe that composition is better then inheritance for
handling different behaviors of the Transcript, so i argue against
making it a subclass of WriteStream and making it polymorphic with a
write stream instead.

Fernando