[Pharo-project] Question about the Refactoring Browser

Jan van de Sandt jvdsandt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:29:28 CEST 2011

Thanks,

If I understand correctly I can get a refactoring code model of the unloaded
code, but I cannot run the code critics on the model.

Ok, I will have a look what functionality this model provides. And I have to
figure out how to construct this model using a collection of Monticello
packages.

Jan.

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 2:53 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com