[Pharo-project] A lil simplification of MorphTreeNodeMorph

Alain Plantec alain.plantec at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 15:52:16 CEST 2011

Le 06/04/2011 15:14, Igor Stasenko a écrit :
> and a little more cleanup (should be applied after theTreee)
>
> now a block which responsible for providing an icon for concrete item,
> actually could provide a morph,
> which means that one could put there an iconic button instead of simple image.
super.
I've tested and it seems ok for MorphTreeMorph

LazyMorphTreeMorph seems to have row refresh/building problem now.
try with
LazyClassListExample new openOn: Object.
then move the scrollbar to the bottom, then click on the arrow button to
get the entire list
and then scroll manually.
I've observed that some rows are not built correctly now.
I can't be sure that it is due to your improvements

Alain