[Pharo-project] SmalltalkHub going beta in a week

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Wed Apr 6 18:10:49 CEST 2011

What we ask is:

	- scripting api so that we do not have to click click click click but write programs
	- tagging of projects
	- management of projects (admin I want to be able to tag projects with students and do not see them).
	- handling of ^%$$%&*#^&*^$&$* long list of any items

	- in the future: a solid backend

Basically we need scalability at the interface level.

Now INRIA gracefully will offer a real back up of data (replicated in three different labs) and people will be able to
use smalltalkhub and burn the machine processors :).

Stef