[Pharo-project] Delay bug

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Wed Apr 6 18:41:34 CEST 2011

We managed to resolve our initial problem with the process scheduling [1]. All Cmsbox customers have been migrated to Pharo and it works very reliably now.

Gary, maybe you could open a ticket already now and post what you know at this time to get early feedback.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=3498

Cheers
Adrian