[Pharo-project] [ANN] Pharo 1.2.1. Setup for Win32 (including CogVM)

Hernán Morales Durand hernan.morales at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 19:02:17 CEST 2011

Hi,

Installing O2 gives me a MNU, I've evaluated:

"- If you want to use another System Browser than the default
(OmniBrowser), you can install O2 browser: "

	Gofer new
		squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
		package:'ConfigurationOfO2';
	load.

	 ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfO2) project version: '1.2') load: 'Dev'.

bug report attached.
Cheers,

--
Hernán Morales