[Pharo-project] Pharo 1.2.1 Problems with OpenGL

Casimiro de Almeida Barreto casimiro.barreto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 19:46:28 CEST 2011

Em 06-04-2011 04:46, Mariano Martinez Peck escreveu:
> Give people more information. Which sintax error?  attach logs o
> screenshots
Mine syntax error... Trully.

When I tried to build a configuration roadmap that can be reproduced by
students I failed to remember that it's not possible to use the
Monticello version of OpenGL anymore. It's necessary to use a debugged
version provided by Javier Pimas (which I include here as an annex).

Anyways I suggest that either Javier version is uploaded into Metacello
repository or a pointer to the file is provided & the Collaborative Book
is corrected in this respect.

Best regards,

Casimiro Barreto

PS: Pharo 1.2 just looks great.