[Pharo-project] A lil simplification of MorphTreeNodeMorph

Tudor Girba tudor.girba at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 20:20:43 CEST 2011

This is great!

I tested it on Glamour and it looks pretty cool. And, it is definitely snappier.

I tested LazyMorphTreeMorph it on a list with 1 million items in the context of Glamour with a pagination of 50 items I got:
- before: 6414 ms
- after: 3526 ms

The code I used is (works in a Moose image, or after you load Glamour):

Time millisecondsToRun: [
	| browser |
	browser := GLMTabulator new.
	browser column: #one.
	browser transmit to: #one; andShow: [ :a |
		a tree
			tags: [ :each | {each even printString} ];
			showOnly: 50 ].
	browser openOn: (1 to: 1000000)
]

Cheers,