[Pharo-project] SmalltalkHub going beta in a week

Tudor Girba tudor.girba at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 20:34:49 CEST 2011

Hi,

Unless there is a scalability issue, I would not discard anything from squeaksource. I believe the evolution is too valuable to simply drop it.

But, maybe there are practical reasons.

In any case, the idea of having programatic access is really cool. I would love to use that for analysis purposes.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com