[Pharo-project] abouth nautilus and the removal of CodeHolder hierarchy

Fernando Olivero fernando.olivero at usi.ch
Wed Apr 6 21:38:50 CEST 2011

Thanks Ben and Stef, the answer was in concordance with what i was thinking.

CUIS already has the TextModel class, and the PluggableTextModel
class. So together with the menu pragma builders of  Pharo, they
provide the foundations for the implementation you just nicely
explained.

Next week, once i finish writing something for my research, i will
finish the initial port. And hopefully provide a working example of
SMx in Pharo, applying the ideas here discussed. A somehow initial
port, which can get expanded gradually, from the list of widgets we
mentioned in previous emails: MorphTreeMorph, etc..
(and at a final stage Polymorph).

Fernando
pd: Alex, SMx is SimpleMorph, an older version of the cleaned up
Morphic from the CUIS image.