[Pharo-project] SmalltalkHub going beta in a week

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Wed Apr 6 22:09:31 CEST 2011

> Hi,
>
> Unless there is a scalability issue, I would not discard anything from squeaksource. I believe the evolution is too valuable to simply drop it.
>
> But, maybe there are practical reasons.

May be we could have a second server where we copy everything there. We will see how we will manage that.
The query are important because we can identify
	created but unused
	created but dormant
	created but not used
	and tag them

> In any case, the idea of having programatic access is really cool. I would love to use that for analysis purposes.

:)
I did not guess on that one :)
and with the new EyeSee we may expect to have some cool looking infrastructure.