[Pharo-project] abouth nautilus and the removal of CodeHolder hierarchy

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Wed Apr 6 22:13:00 CEST 2011

Thanks fernando! this is cool to see some work on this front.
We should work step by step.
What I wanted to say is that while I value some part of CUIS. Other parts are still old and
odd like its ancestor. Pharo is moving on a lot of front and people may not notice it but soon we
will have a lot of pieces of the puzzle ready to get real benefit of the infrastructure
we are steadily building :).

Stef