[Pharo-project] A lil simplification of MorphTreeNodeMorph

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 23:03:37 CEST 2011

On 6 April 2011 22:54, Tudor Girba <tudor.girba at gmail.com> wrote:
> And if we are at it, how would it be possible to get vertical resizers between rows?

between rows..

> For example, in the case of GTCoder, I would like to be able to resize the pane with code inside.

i think you'd better do a little different thing.
You can put a resizer 'grip' into a corner of code pane, and then
resize code using that grip,
and parent morph(s) will(or should) adjust themselves accordingly.

For example you can take a look how gmail web interface works:
for text areas where i currently typing a message there is a resizer
grip, using which i can resize the text pane.

But there is no sizers every row which representing a separate mail in
this thread. I guess you got an idea.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.