[Pharo-project] SmalltalkHub going beta in a week

Serge Stinckwich serge.stinckwich at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 03:24:01 CEST 2011

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 1:34 AM, Tudor Girba <tudor.girba at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Unless there is a scalability issue, I would not discard anything from squeaksource. I believe the evolution is too valuable to simply drop it.
>
> But, maybe there are practical reasons.
>
> In any case, the idea of having programatic access is really cool. I would love to use that for analysis purposes.

Yes you are right, it might be difficult to say what is important and
what is not.
If you take the example of github and look at the explore dashboard
here: https://github.com/explore
you see only repositories with a lot of activities or the trendiest one.

I guess there is also a lot of repositories non active or dormant on
github also and nobody cares about that.
You just need enough disk space ;-)

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich