[Pharo-project] SmalltalkHub going beta in a week

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Apr 7 03:29:43 CEST 2011

>> I think it's a good idea to *not* automatically migrate projects from SqueakSource ;). It's an opportunity to get rid of a lot of cruft that has accumulated on SqueakSource during the last years...

Janko> But still there can be something good and valuable. I'd migrate that
Janko> with some #archive tag or something.

It's not like Squeaksource is going away any time soon.

Remember, Pharo isn't the *only* Squeak out there.  If the Pharo team
wants to move off Squeaksource, that's great!  We were already talking
about how to tag various packages as "squeak-only" or "pharo-only".
This simplifies that.