[Pharo-project] SmalltalkHub going beta in a week

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Apr 7 04:48:49 CEST 2011

>>>>> "Serge" == Serge Stinckwich <serge.stinckwich at gmail.com> writes:

Serge> On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 9:38 AM, Randal L. Schwartz
Serge> <merlyn at stonehenge.com> wrote:
> [...]
Serge> Yes, but this SmalltalkHub not PharoHub ;-)

>> Oh, did I miss the parallel announcement on squeak-dev?  Sorry.

Serge> There was no announcement on squeak-dev.
Serge> Nicolas forget about that i guess.

OK, so if this is a general replacement for Squeaksource, the "tagging"
issue comes up again.  How do we identify which branch of Squeak a
package might be for?  And can we maintain forks for those things that
require it?