[Pharo-project] Pharo 1.2.1 on Windows XP

Benoit St-Jean bstjean at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 04:56:17 CEST 2011

Hello everyone,

Just to let you know that an "out-of-the-box" one-click Pharo 1.2.1 image on
Windows XP fails one the following SUnit tests in TestRunner (see attached
image).

Most of the failing test are located in the ImageSegmentTestExport test suite.
In every of those cases, the problem is located in #deleteFileNamed:ifAbsent:
method.

In the meantime, I might have a look at it tomorrow if I have time.  Can anyone
confirm that this is reproduceable on other Windows machines ?

Benoit St-Jean
Yahoo! Messenger: bstjean
A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero.
(Albert Einstein)