[Pharo-project] abouth nautilus and the removal of CodeHolder hierarchy

Fernando Olivero fernando.olivero at usi.ch
Thu Apr 7 10:03:28 CEST 2011

I agree, hope to something working really soon.

Keep up the good work on Nautilus, finally someone is tackling this issue.

pd: I've been tackling it from another perspective: less tool based
and more object based, but for now i'm also into developing the next
Gaucho. This would be the main driver for me, to port SMx.
Hopefully we have the same requirements for SystemAnnouncements and
RPackageOrganizer, and refactorings, and undos, and .....