[Pharo-project] SmalltalkHub going beta in a week

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Apr 7 11:41:12 CEST 2011

.. and I see Metacello as a nice next step for SmalltalkHub: Metacello
based projects can be regarded as: serious, maintained, trustful,.. in
any case, those projects will be separated by itself from all other code.

So we won't need to care much about those not much useful code in the
repository...

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek