[Pharo-project] Metacello chapter

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:59:07 CEST 2011

I don't know how other authors work.
Not having write access to the repo, I have to fork, make my changes and then ask the admin of the repo (you + who else) to pull (=> merge) changes I made.

Noury
On 7 avr. 2011, at 09:18, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> and so what? I still do not understand it.
> may be noury should be added to the project.
>

> On Apr 7, 2011, at 3:28 AM, Serge Stinckwich wrote:
>
>> https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoByExample-english/pull/3

>>> what is it?
>>> what do you mean?
>>> what do you need?
>>>
>>> Stef
>>>

>> --
>> Serge Stinckwich
>> UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC), Hanoi, Vietnam
>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>> http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Noury Bouraqadi
http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
--
-6th National Conference on
“Control Architecture of Robots”

-19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011

-19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France