[Pharo-project] SmalltalkHub going beta in a week

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Apr 7 15:01:04 CEST 2011

>>>>> "Geert" == Geert Claes <geert.wl.claes at gmail.com> writes:

Geert> That's where the ConfigurationOf...'s and Metacello come in to ensure
Geert> dependencies, versions and Smalltalk implementations.

I guess I'm thinking more of development.  The question we were facing
about Squeaksource (and don't yet know if this applies to SmalltalkHub)
is how I as a developer keep my Squeak contributions separate from the
same package being developed for Pharo for the packages that overlap but
require different versions.

Is there some way of tagging a Monticello package in SmalltalkHub as to
which releases the development line is intended for?

Note that I've just barely woken up, so if this sounds as confusing as
it is to me right now, it probably is confused. :)