[Pharo-project] Issue 2559 in pharo: Senders of #ifNotNil: do not show

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Thu Apr 7 15:04:24 CEST 2011

Comment #11 on issue 2559 by marcus.d... at gmail.com: Senders of #ifNotNil:
do not show

The interesting thing is that it it just takes 200Kb more space. I can live
with that!

(I took a version with, one without. Recompiled, did a #releaseclean in
both and the difference is

14802344 vs. 15007540 for saved images of the same window size.

One problem that I see is that we need to change the metric of Cog when not
to JIT. Right now it does not JIT when the method is too large, and
that "too large" is defined as having more than X literals (60, I think).