[Pharo-project] Actions done in 1.3

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 15:07:45 CEST 2011

On 7 avr. 2011, at 09:53, Marcus Denker wrote:

> I want a 1.3 that is in "we could release today if we wanted" 90% of the time.

Yes!

What about integrating only things that do not break tests? I mean :
-have a DEV version with all what we want
-having a "STABLE" version where all tests are green.

Fixes/extensions are migrated from the to STABLE each time the DEV tests go green.

The lifecycle would be a sequence of iterations. Each iteration would be similar to something like what Laurent suggested:
-Additions to DEV (fixes/enhancements/whatever)
-Fixing DEV
-Committing to STABLE

Noury
http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
--
-6th National Conference on
“Control Architecture of Robots”

-19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011

-19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France